Crunchious Brownie Recipe
Time to treat yourself!
Follow our easy crunchie brownie recipe and bake indulgent chocolate brownies in 8 steps!
225g / 8oz Butter
75g / 2.6 oz Dark Brown Sugar
300g / 10.5 oz Caster Sugar
100g / 3.5 oz Self Raising Flour
50g / 2 oz Cocoa Powder
75g / 2.6 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
3 Crunchie Bars (approx 75g)
1. Preheat oven to 160° / gas mark 3. Coat the 12” X 8” PME Brownie Pan with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter, dark brown and caster sugar until soft and pale.
2. One by one add the eggs and beat until fluffy.
3. Add the cocoa powder and flour to the mix and continue to stir.
4. Finish by gradually stirring in the chocolate chips.
5. Place half of the brownie mixture in to the baking tray and create an even layer. Sprinkle half of the crunchie pieces in to the mixture and pour the rest of the brownie mixture over the top, creating a flat, even layer throughout. Sprinkle the rest of the crunchie pieces over the top of the brownie mixture and place in the oven..
6. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes, the right consistency will ensure that a skewer will come out clean. Decorate with white and milk chocolate cake drip.